All unsolicited ideas and materials are considered UGC and are licensed to us as described below. Additionally, Avalon Access retains all rights from community members as a whole. The public concerning your ideas and unsolicited materials. Our receipt of your unsolicited order ideas and Materials is not an admission by AvalonBay of its novelty, priority, or priority.
Originality does not affect our right to challenge existing or future intellectual property rights ownership of your ideas and unsolicited materials. There are various types of clients to whom Avalon rents or leases apartments. For this, the client must register on its website and rent an apartment in a few clicks. Logging In to Avalon Access Logging in may seem complicated, but it’s pretty simple.
Avalon Access Official Account
- Apply – saves changes made to the policy. The button is active until the policy changes are saved or canceled.
- Cancel – Remove any unsaved policy changes and close the module.
- Change Log – Shows the last five changes made to the policy, including the date and time of each shift, Operator ID, and values changed.
- Account Lockout Limit – The maximum number of consecutive failed login attempts allowed for a user. If this value is exceeded, they lock the account. To disable this feature, set the value to 0. The default is 3.
- Notify user of account lockout – When enabled, the staff will alert the user when the user’s account moves from the unlocked state to the locked state.
- Notify user of unlocked account: When enabled, Avalon Access Customer Service notices when the user’s account changes from locked to unlocked.
- Account Lock Duration: The time in seconds, minutes, or hours must pass after the account is locked, after which the user’s account is automatically unlocked. If set to 0, the report will not be automatically opened. The default is 15 minutes.